August national days for Print on Demand campaigns
Summer is finally here! With August on the way, there are a ton of new national days, weeks, and months to be celebrated. There are great opportunities for Print on Demand sellers to test and launch new product lines. Not sure what’s coming up? Keep reading to see what new POD opportunities are on the way.
International Bacon Day, National Tell A Joke Day and International Beer Day are just a few of the crazy national day events taking place in August. Whilst not every country across the globe celebrates these weird holidays, there will still be a group of people out there partying it up and celebrating to the fullest. The National Holiday Calendar is a great way to find new niche interests to test out on new target audiences; it shows you all of the National Days that are celebrated all year-round. With August coming up, here’s a list of some of the most celebrated August National Days:
August national day calendar
- August 1st – National Friendship Day (US)
- August 4th – International Clouded Leopard Day
- August 6th – International Beer Day
- August 7th – Purple Heart Day
- August 8th – World Cat Day
- August 9th – National Book Lovers Day (US)
- August 10th – World Lion Day
- August 11th – World Calligraphy Day
- August 12th – World Elephant Day, International Youth Day
- August 13th – International Lefthanders Day
- August 14th – World Lizard Day
- August 15th – V-J Day (Europe)
- August 16th – National Tell a Joke Day (US)
- August 19th – World Photography Day, World Humanitarian Day
- August 20th – World Mosquito Day
- August 21st – National Senior Citizens Day (US)
- August 22nd – National Be An Angel Day (US)
- August 23rd – International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- August 24th – International Strange Music Day
- August 25th – National Kiss and Make Up Day (US)
- August 26th – National Dog Day, National Women’s Equality Day (US)
- August 28th – International Bacon Day
- August 30th – Summer Bank Holiday (UK)
Remember, to capitalize on these National Holiday dates, it is important to start marketing your product lines early! Market weeks, or even months in advance so your target audience has time to purchase and receive their products before these National Dates come around. Once you have decided which niche groups and upcoming events you want to target, it’s up to you to market your products to the masses.
Luckily, Moteefe has a ton of free resources available to help you succeed with your Print on Demand journey!
Be sure to watch the past live stream broadcasts available on our YouTube channel for some helpful tips and tricks about social media marketing using Facebook. Don’t forget to subscribe to Moteefe’s YouTube channel to keep up to date with our content and receive a notification every time we upload or go live.
Niche ideas for campaigns
If you need any help or inspiration about launching new products, check out our blogs on how to launch a line for German niches and Cinco de Mayo. With Father’s Day recently behind us, you can also check out our blog post on Father’s Day design ideas for Print on Demand for more creative ideas to draw upon.
However, if none of these recommended dates intrigue you to start your next seasonal line, check out the National Day Calendar for other random and oddly specific national holidays to get further inspiration for your next Print on Demand adventure. You can also check out another one of our past broadcasts, The Beginner’s Guide to Niche Marketing; our blog posts have full transcripts available for those who prefer to read. However, if you prefer to watch the live stream yourself, you can check it out in the Moteefe x Marcazo Global Facebook Group our YouTube channel available below.
Now that you know what dates are coming up, it’s time to launch your new lines! Seasonal lines can help keep profits flowing all year round. We can’t wait to see what you come up with…