Moteefe Live: Moteefe’s Print on Demand design giveaway
Launching a new campaign on Moteefe only requires one thing—a design. Coming up with designs can sometimes be the hardest task when launching your Print on Demand business. Fortunately, our team has created a ton of FREE customizable designs for sellers like you to use!
In this week’s live stream, Moteefe gives sellers a ton of free designs to use for their next campaign. With over 20 designs available in a variety of different niches, Thomas Gentleman and Aidan Kessell go through the designs, explain why you should use them, and how you can customize them to your target audience.
Some of the topics they cover include:
- 01:35 – Where to download our free designs
- 03:56 – Customizing and translating the designs
- 08:20 – All about cushions
Don’t have 20 minutes to spare? Here’s a summary of what you missed:
Where can I download the free designs?
You can download the designs here. There are over 20 designs to choose from in various niches including fathers, sand castles, triathlons and more. With Father’s day only a few weeks away (June 20), now would be a great time to take advantage of the free designs and launch a few more campaigns.
Customizing and translating the designs
The design files are available in PhotoShop files which allows you to customize the appearance to your niche and audience’s tastes. Additionally, we recommend you translate the designs to other languages so that your products can be targeted to other countries and cultural groups. If you need help translating, reach out to our Success Managers on Facebook. They will be more than happy to help!
All about cushions
Cushions are great selling products since many buyers aren’t aware of the average price of a cushion. This allows you to set higher profit margins on a low-cost item. With clothes, some people may not know sizing, but with cushions, sizing doesn’t matter as much. All sizes are perfect for any household. It make. a great add-on item to offer in your white label store and it’s a home accessory that can always be purchased as a gift!
If you are a native English speaker with the U.K., if you speak French first, start with France. If you speak German, first, start with Germany. Germany is the number one. So wherever you start, the next thing that you should be focussing on or indeed the first thing that you should be focussing on is Germany, Germany, Germany, Germany.
If you are still aiming to increase your POD knowledge, use our free resources to help you increase sales in your POD business:
- Moteefe School – A free 13-video Teachable course taught by POD expert Thomas Gentleman. The course takes you through the process of how to create original POD designs, advertise your product and use Facebook Ads.
- Moteefe x Marcazo Global Facebook Group – Join our community Facebook group and connect with active sellers who are keen to share their experiences and knowledge on all things POD.
- Moteefe Live streams – Moteefe’s YouTube channel features live streams every Thursday with POD experts Thomas Gentleman and Aidan Kessell.
- Facebook Ads Translation Guide – A downloadable PDF containing common phrases in multiple languages for marketing purposes.
You can watch the full live stream on YouTube or read the transcription below. Want to be notified next time we go live? Don’t forget to tune in every Thursday for weekly live streams with Thomas and Aidan where they discuss all things Print on Demand!