How to Bulk Clone Print on Demand Campaigns on Moteefe
The Bulk Clone function on Moteefe is a great way to mass upload multiple designs without having to individually edit campaign details each and every time. Once you have already provided the prices, products, colors and general details of one product line, you merely upload a new design via the bulk clone feature and it will easily duplicate all of the information from the first campaign to the new ones.
Not sure how to use it? Follow the steps below.
Step-by-step tutorial: Bulk Clone feature
1. Start off by logging into your Moteefe account.
2. Go to Your Dashboard, you should now see all of your campaigns in one location.
3. Select a campaign that you want to use as the base campaign.
4. To the right of the campaign, hover over the Bulk Clone symbol.
It looks like the letter C next to a circle with a plus sign inside of it.
5. Once clicked, you will be taken to the Bulk Clone Tool page.
If you decide to Bulk Clone a campaign, all of the details within the chosen base campaign will duplicate over to the new designs.
6. From here, click on Upload Files and select the design files you want to upload on Moteefe.
Your files will automatically upload below and you will be able to edit the campaigns’ details like Campaign Name, URL, and Collections.
7. That’s it!
Now, the new campaigns will contain the same products, prices and color options as the base campaigns. The only thing that has changed is the design! However, if you want to make any additional changes, feel free to edit the campaigns as you regularly would.
This simple feature can you save you time if you happen to have a ton of designs to upload. Try it out for yourself! And if you are looking for more tips and tricks when it comes to navigating the Print on Demand industry, check out our Facebook group Moteefe x Marcazo Global. The active community of sellers is there to help you during your POD journey.
So Let’s #GoMakeIt