March national holidays for Print on Demand campaigns
With new holidays being made all the time, there are now more and more ideas for new campaigns. It is always important to look ahead at the calendar year if you want to create seasonal lines and generate more profit. These upcoming March national holidays are big sellers in the Print on Demand calendar. Check out which national holidays are coming up all over the world.
According to the National Holiday Calendar, every day is a day for celebration! Depending on where you live, there is usually something to be celebrated. Some of the more unique days being celebrated in March include National Pig Day, Proofreading Day and even, White Chocolate Cheesecake day. Although not all of these events are globally recognized, many of them target a specific niche that could be a potential niche audience that content creators can target. But if you aren’t in the market to sell to a completely different audience and want to focus on the more globally recognized holidays, check out the the list of upcoming March national days below:
March national holidays
- March 3 – World Wildlife Day
- March 3 – Liberation Day Bulgaria
- March 8 – Labour day Australia
- March 8 – International Women’s Day
- March 14 – Mother’s Day in the UK and Ireland
- March 15 – Hungary National Day
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day
- March 22 – World Water Day
- March 25 – Greek Independence Day
- March 27 – Earth Hour
- March 28 – Passover
- March 28 – Palm Sunday
- March 29 – Holi
Keep in mind that these are the dates of the national holidays. It is important to start marketing your lines weeks, or even months, in advance so your target audience has time to purchase and receive their products prior to these dates. The dates below may help remind you to start advertising for the days ahead.
- March 1 – 2 weeks until Mother’s Day
- March 3 – 2 weeks until St. Patrick’s Day
- March 5 – 4 weeks until Easter
- March 16 – 6 weeks until King’s Day
- March 18 – 2 weeks until Q2
- March 19 – 2 weeks until Easter
- March 28 – 6 weeks until US Mother’s Day
- March 31 – 7 weeks until Cinco de Mayo
But if you want to focus on a day that is incredibly niche and obscure, check out the National Day Calendar for some oddly specific national holidays. It is also a great resource for brainstorming new niche audiences. As we all know, our content creators thrive when they manage to find a passionate group of people to target. If you are new to POD and you have been targeting a broad and general audience, you may want to learn more about the importance of finding and targeting a niche audience. Skim through the National Day Calendar to get some inspiration for your next Print on Demand design. You can also try using Pinterest to find a niche and help sell your products.
Whatever resource you use, seasonal lines can help keep your profits flowing all year round. We hope your next line is a major hit!