A step-by-step guide to using Moteefe’s CSV Fulfillment Service
So you have found success on another platform, but you want to use Moteefe’s suppliers thanks to our quick production times and high quality products? Use this step-by-step guide to take you through filling in your CSV fulfillment service order form.
How to use Moteefe’s CSV Fulfillment Service
Make a copy of the CSV order template
- File > Make a copy.
Fill in all the fields with your order’s information
- It’s very important that you make sure everything is correctly filled in, if information is missing, your CSV Fulfillment Service order may not be sent to production.
- Use one row per Stock ID. You cannot add multiple stock IDs in the same row.
- Here is an example of a buyer that bought multiple items:
2 Men’s Navy T-shirt in size S (6107) and 5 Men’s Orange T-shirts in size L (6174). As these items have different IDs, please add them in separate rows. Since they are all from the same order, the Unique ID will be the same, so please make sure to add ‘-A, -B, -C, -D’ to the end of the Unique ID so we know that these are multiple parts of the same order. See the example below:
CSV Fulfillment Service key
- Order Unique ID: The Order ID you share with your Buyers (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc)
- Country Code: The ID of the buyer’s country (check Country_Codes tab)
- State Code: For US customers only, please add the state code. i.g ‘CA’ for ‘California’. Check the State_Code for help
- Stock ID: Code for the exact product you want. Check Product Codes (Stock IDs) tab
- Print Area: Please note where the design should be printed. If the design is to be printed on the front of the garment, you may leave it blank. If the design is meant for the back of the garment, type “back”
Send the CSV order form to email@example.com, along with a link to the artwork that you want to be featured on your design.
Tips for Artwork URLs
The URL image link provided for each row must be a direct link that points to a PNG or JPEG file. Image sharing or preview links will not work with the service. You can use any cloud service (for example, Google Cloud, AWS, Cloudinary, etc). If this is a private link, please make sure you have adjusted your settings to allow us to gain access to the file.
Examples of an image sharing link that won’t work:
Example of a direct link to an image that will work:
Note: An easy way to identify a direct link is to look at the end. If it ends in .png or .jpeg, it’s a direct link and will work with the service.
Dropbox image links
Dropbox image links such as the one below may look like direct image links:
But in reality, this link has an authentication layer and is not actually a direct link to an image.
Dropbox image links need to contain the suffix ?raw=1 to be a direct link:
Upon receiving the quote, you will be required to make the payment to Moteefe Payoneer account ID 34175522 within 24 hours in order to proceed with production. Payments are to be made in USD. After payment, you will receive a confirmation email from Moteefe.
That’s it! Now that all the necessary information is with Moteefe, our team will produce and deliver the product directly to your customer.
CSV Fulfillment Service production and delivery
After using our fulfillment service, a member of our team will share a Google Sheet with you containing all your recent orders. This sheet will be regularly updated with tracking numbers as soon as the orders are shipped. We’ll continue using this sheet for any future orders you make.
Things to note:
- After 24 hours following payment, changes cannot be made (address, product, size corrections etc.)
- From the moment we confirm the order, production has begun. It will take between 1-2 days for your products to be produced
- Shipping time takes 2-5 days for EU / US and 10-15 business days for
When it comes to submitting your design to our team, PNG is preferred. We also support JPEG, however a JPEG requires a minimum of 150 dpi/ppi. See the charts below for dimension sizes per product.
Product Print dimensions
Designs on front and back: 2 print files
The following columns should only be populated if a second print for the same garment is requested:
- Column A Order Group ID: Same as Unique ID
- Column AN Design Group ID: Same as Unique ID
- The following row will be assigned for the second print data where the following columns must be populated:
AN: Same as Unique ID
AT: Desired Secondary Print location
AV: URL for second Print file
The remaining columns should be left blank.
If you still have any questions regarding the CSV Fulfillment order form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.