Mother’s Day is one of the most important events when it comes to Print-on-Demand, as people all around the world will be looking for heartwarming gifts to offer their moms on such a special occasion.
You can leverage this event to work on your amazing designs, create great products that mothers will love and really boost your profit this 2020!
Get inspired with some great designs
Before you start you must think of who may receive these products: mothers themselves, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, adoptive mothers, expecting mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, wives and even single dads!
There are many types of ideas you can put into designs for mother’s day. Here are some examples you can use to get inspired.
And you cannot forget about custom text! Personalized gifts are in, and they are just the best way to let people know how much you care for them! So don’t forget to use our custom text tool to create the best products to offer, especially if you use names and kinships.
Mother’s Day around the world
Mother’s day falls on different days all around the world… In 2020, these are the key dates you need to take into consideration while targeting and advertising your products:
- February 9th – Mother’s Day in Norway
- March 22nd – Mother’s Day in the UK and Ireland
- May 3rd – Mother’s Day in Hungary, Lithuania, Portugal, and Spain
- May 10th – Mother’s day in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Malta, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Switzerland, and the USA
- May 31st – Mother’s Day in France and Sweden
So what are you waiting for? Head over to www.moteefe.com and create your Mother’s Day campaigns!
Moteefe – Let’s do business together